• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heads Up Ecology HALF OFF SALE this weekend

5150xj

NAXJA Member # 1215
Here is a copy of the latest e mail they sent me.
Have fun
Tim

Ecology Auto Parts, Inc. is proud to announce it's "Half Off Sale".
Join us Saturday and Sunday, August 6th and 7th, 2011 at your favorite Southern California location for huge savings. You have two days to save *50% off all parts and remember Admission is only $2.

note: *Does not apply to pre-pulled parts. Big diesel truck parts at Santa Fe Springs are excluded. 50% off offer cannot be combined with any other offer. No free admission or two for one coupons will be accepted. All prices plus sales tax. Core charge on selected items. Must be at least 16 years old to enter. Valid only in Southern California.

Santa Fe Springs has a navy blue 87 with a 44, its in the far back corner mixed in with the Fords.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I drove two hours to try and go get that 44 and when I got there someone was walking out with it already. :(

that sucks man, hopefully you found SOMETHING at the yard to make it worth the trip... at santa fe springs, it sure as hell aint the taco's....

i worry about wasting people's time whenever i post junkyard stuff.... so i allways word it like 'it WAS there when i left at 4pm' etc....
but this stuff does happen... at least you COULDVE gone friday night and paid full price.... or been there before the sun was up due to it being posted online during a sale weekend...

maybe consider thanking the guy for the inside info.

actually a member on here got that dana 44. i helped him out a bit too lol... i ended up getting a set of leafs of the same xj and the window regulator for 40 bucks! good day..

I ended up with the 44, had to set my alarm for 0530 to get there in time.

Thanks for the help pulling it XJ Dreamin, hopefully hopefully more will show up in the yard soon.

$105 out the door.

I'm pretty sure they'll be more there. you just gotta go regularly to check. i was planning on getting a 44 myself but the 8.8 i'm swapping in a 8.8 instead..

Back