• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I Have to publically Thank Some Companies...

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
It is Great to know there are companies out there that are willing to give products to those that are in need. Yes they will be getting major exposure, and yes we Will be on the Podium with their products, but all the same, we asked and they gave (well not that easy but you get the idea)

First and Foremost is Rock Krawler! They are Giving a Full XJ Long arm 4 link kit with alum arms, progressive springs, and their new Super awesome RRD 2.5 shocks! These shocks are what got us excited to race with RK…

Next is the tried and true products from Yukon Gear & Axle. Without their complete support for all our Gears, lockers, axles, hubs, ujoints, etc… We would not be able to do this. They are by far the best company that I have ever dealt with. Both as a retailer of their products and day to day needs for my customers, as well as a racer and friend to those there. Yukon has been great to us!

And our most recent and exciting pick up of Goodyear Kevlars! We can't wait to see how these tires perform in a baby 35" size. We must perform, we will make podium, just cause the Campbell gods are on our side with these tires J or we will lose a trans, trying. (joke that some might not get, sorry)

Another great company we have supporting us is RADesigns Products. Rory says his shifters are the best for racing with the AW4 and we plan to test every bit of that statement! How can you go wrong with the ability of controlling when the transmission shifts and What gear WE want, not the TCU, which gets removed fully.

Savvy Off Road and Mr Blaine, if you never heard of either of these names, Google em! Mr. Blaine has probably designed or had a hand in, at least one product on your rig, if its highly modified. And then Savvy, "if you don’t know, you better ask somebody" J Gerald and Blaine have been producing Jeep Wrangler product out of aluminum that blows away anyone else's similar products, hands down. With the Brake parts that Blaine is offering to the jeep crowd, we are finally seeing relief for the Wrangler brake issues. And those items are also a fitment for most XJ owners out there. With their brakes on our XJ we won't have to even think about any stopping issues.

Currie, what a long time supporter of Jeeper and the race community. With their Rockjock in the front I don’t think we will need to worry about the housing or the Ujoints failing due to baby sized 760's.

Corbeau, What a great set of seat! The Baja XP 's are Nice! A little more friendly for my larger 6'5" frame and full suspension. Along with their Belts, we should be safe and comfortable, all the way to the podium J

Raceline Wheels, their Monster aluminum beadlocks with aluminum rings are bling and work. Good looking and fully functional.

Ruffstuff Specialties, and their steer products. Dan has been a stand up guy for years. His products are brute strength. And his recent commitment to racers and doing what he can for us is great. We just cant go to crazy, the XJ has to be around 4000lbs.

That’s what we have So far… And in that above list, the total cost of products we have been given is astonishing. We could build 4 basic everyday crawlers with that type of coin. Our original budget was only so much and we expected to just go out and make our first race fun and if luck was on our side, more then preparation and product, then awesome. Otherwise we just wanted to race. Now, I feel like we must produce. But, we also feel, now we can.

Also, have to mention a few others that are contributing to us, to produce a great vehicle. Even without giving, just offering their product to the XJ crowd is worthy of noting I feel…

Russ At Bishop-Buehl Racing Engines
Hotwire Auto for a standalone ECU system
Deaver Spring
Liquid Metal Industries

Barnett performance, is also working with us to see how they can assist us with cage, motor mounts, and other items and Experience. Mike Barnetts experience in Jeepspeed and his guidance, gives us a advantage we feel. He was a founder of Jeepspeed and his everyday building of these vehicles makes him valuable to ANY jeeper when you need XJ or even TJ race products.

It seems the amount of effort, so far, has been overwhelming on myself to bring all this together. But its really been a exciting time for RWK and we have to thank everyone above!

And we ask that IF you need ANYTHING for your jeep and one of the above companies offers it or something similar, Please give them the chance to earn your business. Not only do we feel the above manufactures, are the BEST in product, in their market, but they also care enough, for the sport to give products, allowing it to flourish better, at a competitive level.

Or if you have ANY questions about a product that we are using and want a true insight as to Why we choose that product over another, Please call or email us! These companies didn’t find RWK, We found them, and for a reason. They are the best at what they offer.

We will be periodically updating this thread with pictures of our sponsors great products. Its like Christmas in July :)

OOPS Forgot my ~ THANK YOU...
RWKKOHSC.gif

Last edited:
so you are running Blaine's brake stuff... does that include a Vanco kit?

Can't wait to see pics of the build, if you are getting down at Jeffs house I'll stop by sometime when I get some free time and give an extra hand. :D

Yes blaines "stuff" and no to hydro boost.

the big brake kit is Blaines design also.

the big brake kit is Blaines design also.

yea, I have talked with him some about what I am doing since the kit I will be running is an older design off a a buddy's YJ that is going tons.

seing as how the design as changed a little, but he tells me that there shouldnt be any issues running it on my XJ

Dude, suyper excited for you Robert! You and Jeff are going to kill it no doubt man, excited to be able to support you guys come race day if you need it!!

Best of luck Robert...

Dont you mean Liquid Iron Industries? aka TimmayFab..

http://www.liquidironindustries.com/

Aww yes I do!

I wondered why there was a LII type cut logo and not a LMI lol..

Thier front unibody rails are nice. I like how they cut out for all the steering holes and you dont have to waste you time doing so. The other guys all make you ahve to locate them and drill em and such. these bolt on, then clamp to contour, then weld.. much nicer..

:thumbup:

Tim's doing some good stuff, he's got gobs of talent for such a young dude. Pisses me off.. :jester:

Again, best of luck to you!

Tim's doing some good stuff, he's got gobs of talent for such a young dude. !

Yeah we didnt even ask for any sponsorship with them, with how his plates looked, we were happy to just buy and use em, and still thank him...

:peace:

BajaHID wants to jump on board Robert!! We'd be honored!
t

We will take 2 20" LED bars and a set of headlight housings and HID kit for em :)

:roflmao:

Still hoping that the overall look is more like this. See the subtle change :)
RWKMonster.gif

Back