• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Fernando Valley Xj's

Unleashed

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys and girls, I've been searching on Naxja SoCal section and can't find a topic on this but I live in mission hills and wanted to see if anyone else lives around my area. Maybe to meet and greet or go out and wheel! Let me know if your around me.

I'm up in Santa Clarita, I was born down in mission hills though. Where do you valley kids go wheelin? I've always wondered if there was stuff off the 118.

I'm up in Santa Clarita, I was born down in mission hills though. Where do you valley kids go wheelin? I've always wondered if there was stuff off the 118.

Nothing off the 118 anymore. Its all developed and any dirt road you see is a fire road for official use only. We used to ride our dirt bikes there back in '99 but like I said its all condos and plazas now.

Nothing off the 118 anymore. Its all developed and any dirt road you see is a fire road for official use only. We used to ride our dirt bikes there back in '99 but like I said its all condos and plazas now.

That's a bummer! I'm glad there are still some halfway decent trails up around the SCV. If anyone wants to meet up here and hit some trails I'm not too far away!

Im in Simi and ill usually go to jfonson valley, gorman, calico, out that way...

Back