• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flop on Upper Mainline at Walker

Sideshow

NAXJA Forum User
I was at home watching kids when this happened but should have been on this run. This is my good buddy Mick who some of you have met, he goes along with many of our Walker Valley runs. Hopefully you can see the video. I'm not a facebook user and just use my wife's account when I need to see things.

He flopped on that big upside-down-bathtub shaped rock just after expressway.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=164189506983163&comments

WOW... thats amazing how much that rock is dug out now, and the fact that he flopped it open/open is even more amazing! Glad nobody was hurt

WOW... thats amazing how much that rock is dug out now, and the fact that he flopped it open/open is even more amazing! Glad nobody was hurt

Yeah really, the open/open part is amazing. I guess he couldn't make it via the usual right-hand line so he went left and used a fair amount of throttle. I'm glad everyone was ok too. This was his passengers first time going off-road and it didn't phase her.

ouch glad he got it righted again. maybe some of us aspireing naxja members should contact dnr and talk to them about building a go aroud or filling in the trail so people can get over that obsticle

Ouch. I got hung up there in the first rig set-up, 31" tires and 3" lift. But after that I started going on the edge of the rock...it always worked in the past anyways.

Crazy how he ended up though, glad it wasn't worse.

At least he had tow points. :) Think this obstacle is getting hairy last time through I saw some fairly serious off camber stuff even from locked rigs.

hmmm im going to have to be carefull next time. i almost rolled it last time lol

Back