• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

today is the last day...

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
of college for me. I turn in my portfolio for the final critique today, then next wednesday I have to set up a booth and show my work in a trade show type of setup where prospective employers are invited to come pick over the graduates to see if anyone catches their eye. Hopefully I get picked up by someone, but at least....

I'M GRADUATING COLLEGE WITH A 3.8 GPA! Thank god it's over :D

:cheers:

3.8!! Nice Job. I worked my ass off in college and didn't get close to that. Congrats.

Thanks guys :D Brad I worked my ass off night and day, for about a year and a half I was going to school full time, and working full time, plus working at the auto parts store on saturdays. Needless to say I'm looking forward to getting some sleep again, lol.

Congrats mike, good luck on the career hunt

I pray You get the Job You Want. Good Job, Mike.

3.8!! Nice Job. I worked my ass off in college and didn't get close to that. Congrats.

He went to Art college, Not quite the same :p You get gold stars for coloring pretty rainbows :greensmok

J/K Mike :peace:

Glad that part is over. Good luck with what ever lays ahead.

4debb12b1d3b9.jpg

=) Congrats! Head on over to the OC for a congrats dinner on me.

-C

Congrats! I'm looking forward to the day I graduate. Just gotta figure out a major before I finish my associate's.

Thanks everyone but Tone, until you drive in the dirt with me you should slow your mouth down to where your ass can keep up ;)

I just got home from my last class, that's it, no more school. All I have left is my portfolio show and I'm a free man :D

Yes there will be a party, in the desert, at some point when I get out of the financial hole supplies for this last semester of school has put me in. I'm thinking massive BBQ and bonfire, 3 days of mayhem and trips to the ER :D

I was going to congratulate you and say that it gives me a little boost and drive for finishing college but then I found out it was only art school :looser:

Just kidding Mike from one college student to another that is awesome and I am super stoked for you

Back