• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Deer Springs Road aka San Marcos Hills

When would be the best day to go

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chowderr

NAXJA Forum User
Last edited:
The 5th's probably my only option, and I've never been there. Would like to check it out as long as I retain the right to say "Hell no, I ain't doing that part!!" =)

Looks like I will be running it on June 5th. I will try and do another run on the 11th, but it looks like im going to have to work that day, but we will see. Anybody else want to come join us?

Decisions, decisions. My calendar just reminded me I have a high school mini-reunion/picnic that same day. How early would we be starting?

8 am

Ok so sunday 5th, 8am.....arco?

yes, and remember it is my first time out there and also my first time putting together a run so please be gentle.

Okay, so now I kinda HAVE to go. COOL!

See you at the ARCO at 8a.m...

I posted it on the SoCal Chapter page on Facebook, and invited a few other folks too. So we'll see who all shows up!

If Enzo shows up, he's been all through those trails, since he lives right by there.

I said I/we would be on CB channel 4, or move to channel 10 if channel 4's cluttered up.

The run went great! Thank you Enzo for taking us out there. I would have been clueless on where to go. If anybody in north SD county has not been there I highly suggest it.

Good run today! Did anybody else get any good photos?

2011-06-05_09-28-56_298.jpg

2011-06-05_09-29-41_562.jpg

2011-06-05_10-25-14_843.jpg

Mine are on my phone... they'll only come out about 2" square, most likely.

Back