• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Look what followed me home

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
not a Jeep, but I could probably do some sand washes and dunes with it...

P8110001.jpg

I'm planning on buying a Subaru soon to replace my DD. I'm gonna go with the Impreza Hatchback 4 door but wont get the STI package. I will end up killing myself with the 300+ HP. Those cars are awesome.

Older body's look better...

Actually started looking at older ones. Used car market sucks right now, plus used Subarus tend to be well used. After seeing an 06 Wagon for 17k with more door dings than my XJ had rock dents, I decided I was gonna have to go new.

I'm planning on buying a Subaru soon to replace my DD. I'm gonna go with the Impreza Hatchback 4 door but wont get the STI package. I will end up killing myself with the 300+ HP. Those cars are awesome.

For 2011 all WRX's have the STi style widebody, mine isn't an STi.

For 2011 all WRX's have the STi style widebody, mine isn't an STi.

Good to know. I guess mine will look very similar then. I need to get my Kia paid off first then I will hunt the right deal on a WRX.

Nice,I have really been eye galling 2005s, and I would really like a hatchback 2.5.....

Nice,I have really been eye galling 2005s, and I would really like a hatchback 2.5.....

I was originally looking for an 06/07 Wagon, but only found one within 200 miles for sale, looked at it and it was beat to hell for the price, tons of dings/dents/mojave pinstripes.

After looking at a few other used ones decided to go new.

I know of.some.fun roads for that.

let me know when you get the itch to do it up proper... I know a real good rally prep shop... My daily commute here in Vermont is 6mi of gravel.. too bad the outback is slow..

Back