• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Things to do before fest: WJ booster & MC upgrade on my 90XJ

paulhead

I overtighten $#!t
NAXJA Member
Half way done with it today, should be done next break I get to work on it. Wasn't there a thread around here on things to do before the fest?

Oh yea, front tow hook, change dif oil. I know I'm running chocolate milk & mud in the difs :)

Front Axle seal .!. :D .!.

Find a set of flat top knuckles and build some highsteer and find waggy 44 front spare axle shafts. That's all I could recall as of now.

Find a set of flat top knuckles and build some highsteer and find waggy 44 front spare axle shafts. That's all I could recall as of now.

You NEED that bad.

BTW, I need some more soda. :)

Gas tank swap and gas tank skid, install IRO tie rod and drag link, finish tuning the Prothane bumps, reinstall belly skid, get rear bumpstops.

Get platform for sleeping in camper, make curtains (not necessary though), install new carb, intake and air cleaner on truck, and find and fix vacuum issue. I may end up bringing a tent instead, haven't decided.

I have to get fuel and wire up my winch. :wierd:

I gotta build new front and rear bumpers and finish the trailer enough to sleep in it. I got the windows for the trailer ordered.

Seems like I have no time for my own projects anymore though! grr.

I looked at the MJ, charged the battery, tore out the carpt in prep for gear selectors....gave up :( MJ isn't gonna make one more run. Oh well, be cheaper and more convenient to drive the diesel anyway.

I looked at the MJ, charged the battery, tore out the carpt in prep for gear selectors....gave up :( MJ isn't gonna make one more run. Oh well, be cheaper and more convenient to drive the diesel anyway.
You put a diesel in the Miata?! Sweet.

Back