• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SD parts train?

tone

NAXJA Forum User
I found a guy getting rid of a 86 MJ long bed and I was gonna buy the bed off him, he said he's gonna have the auto recycler come pick it up in a week but I doubt I'll be able to come get it before then. I just sent him a email asking if he's just trying to get rid of it if it was cool if a fellow Jeeper adopted it from him? Waiting to hear back with a reply but would anyone be interested in a free MJ minus the bed? From what I understand it is a complete truck just doesn't run... I just want the bed, does anyone want the rest and can pick it up/haul it away?

I'd hate to lose a jeep to the recycler!

I believe it is 2wd could be wrong...The guy replied that the recycler is giving him $250 for it so that's how much hes looking to get, Def. A project vehicle that's for sure. I only got 2 pics of the truck will post once they upload..

If someone could just go pull the bed for me and hold on to it until I get a chance to come get it that would be awesome!

it must be in really good shape to get 250 for it from the junkyard. last xj shell i saw scrapped got $40 at the scrap metal place ;)

4f458c0e.jpg

d10552a3.jpg

Forgot to add that I can paypal someone if they wanna grab the bed for me.

no way in hell the yard is giving him 250 for that thing, maybe 100 bucks. its worth between 30 and 50 in scrap metal and since the axles are still under it its worth maybe 200 in parts to them. considering on average only 30% of the parts on vehicles at the yard get pulled before it gets scrapped I call bull sheets.

Tone RUN don't walk away from this. MY junk man only gets 40 to 80 bucks for the jeeps he get from me at this time.The last 4 door he got he made 75 bucks, but it had the motor,trans and front d 30 axle in it

Back