• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody have a reamer? Goin 1 ton OTK...

stapefist

NAXJA Forum User
Well I'm ready for the bigger stuff now minus that hollow tie rod which is probably going to spontaneously combust soon :fuse:

I've been learnin through trial and error ( installed my own exhaust manifold, slip yoke eliminator, smaller power steering pulley, motor mounts, armor etc...) with good results so far. Although I did chew up a serpentine belt by not pressing the pulley down enough :gee:

Anyways I'm wanting to get the JCR 1-ton OTK setup
http://www.jcroffroad.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=1TNSTOTK&Category_Code=S6
and I'll need a reamer... seing as how I'm a bonified red letter now... anybody have one I could either borrow or come by and you can watch me ruin my shiz

Talk to Max, aka WebDog. You could probably at least take it by his shop and have him do it for you?

I have a reamer (atleast I think so still) in Santa Ana you can use on one condition. Bring it back in a usable state.

Back