• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

West side Meet & Greet BBQ April 10th 9am - 6pm

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
When: Sunday, April 10th 2011 (Rain or Shine)
What: Pot Luck BBQ and Meet & Greet
Who: All are welcome, Kids and adults (must be able to tolerate a rambunctious puppy ;))
Where: 15014 Mariposa Ave, Gardena, 90504

I'm hosting a BBQ for any NAXJA folks who would like to come spend some time hanging out and relaxing in the (hopefully) sun. If we do happen to get rained out there is plenty of space in the garage to stay out of the rain. I have driveway space for about 7 or 8 jeeps, but it's a long narrow driveway so the first few in should plan on being here awhile :D Street parking is kind of limited as you can only park on one side of the street and most of my neighbors are afraid to park in their driveways :rolleyes:

I don't plan on a massive turnout, but anyone is welcome to stop by for a short time or hang out all day. There is plenty of room for people in the back yard and garage, or in the house for the women folk if it gets cold :D

This will be a pot luck BBQ, Bring something if you expect to eat. Julio mentioned he would bring some carne asada, I'll provide the tortillas and some chips and salsa, and stuff to put on tacos. I'll make some guacamole too.

If you plan on coming and bringing food please post up what you plan to bring so we can avoid everyone bringing a bag of chips ;) In addition to food it would be great if someone wanted to bring some sodas, plates and napkins, cups.. things like that. BYOB, I'll have a cooler out for non-beer and the fridge in the garage for beers if that's your thing.

Hopefully some of the newer members will make it out here, and I look forward to a laid back day hanging out with my friends. :cheers:

Sounds Like fun! We can bring my wifes Salsa, and something to throw on the grill.

Does your puppy want to play with my new puppy?
Jake.jpg

Jake is just 8 month

My puppy is a 6 month old english bull terrier/rotwieler mix, I'm sure they could have some fun lol. My mom's other dog is a 15 year old greyhound/black lab mix though, she's just about at her wits end with the new puppy there, I wouldn't want to bring another dog into the mix she might not be able to handle it ;)

My puppy is a 6 month old english bull terrier/rotwieler mix, I'm sure they could have some fun lol. My mom's other dog is a 15 year old greyhound/black lab mix though, she's just about at her wits end with the new puppy there, I wouldn't want to bring another dog into the mix she might not be able to handle it ;)

Just playing! Post up a pic of your dog.

Jake is a Cane Corso Mastiff, he has another 50lbs or so to go.

I wish I could cruise down there to harass you guys, collect my pimp slap from mike, and talk about how much faster I am then mike but I have to work... Let me see if I can pull some strings and get it off cause it actually sounds like a good time without the herpies at the end of the night...

If I can get the day off and come I'll bring a couple cubes of beer and a fast jeep! Will let you guys know closer to the date.

Back