• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Work party

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
So, I admit it. I'm lazy. And, don't want to screw up on my trackbar and such. I've got an IRO double shear track bar, OTK steering (1/2" so no reaming), Dynomax cat back, a gas tank, t-case rear output seal, gas tank skid, and Olympic 4x4 cargo rack. I can host here and have most of the tools needed. No air tools, so you'd have to bring your own if wanted. I also have no pickle forks for the steering. Or I can drive somewhere else and provide beverages and pizza or something.

Sounds good. I get my alternator back next week. It died so I'm getting it rebuilt into a high output. Should be around 150-160 amps.

when you thinking of doing this justin? maybe we can do it here if the timing is right!

when u wanna go out i leave next week coming up for pre deployment leave
Sounds like we're doin it this week! I'll let you know when I get my alternator back.
when you thinking of doing this justin? maybe we can do it here if the timing is right!
When's good for you? Tue/Thursday nights are class, and the last two Saturdays next month plus this coming Saturday.

Sounds like we're doin it this week! I'll let you know when I get my alternator back.

When's good for you? Tue/Thursday nights are class, and the last two Saturdays next month plus this coming Saturday.
how about friday if u need help with the alt just let me know

Will do. Might try and bring it by and get some assistance with steering. You any good at alignments? :D

Back