• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Penrose next weekend (25th-26th)

time2getdirty

my cats breath smells
NAXJA Member
Hey,
My dad and I are going to head out Friday after work and spend the night in the Penrose commons. The next morning (Saturday) we will be doing some wheeling! Probably just liberty and Indy unless the friends bring their buggys, then patriot might happen.

Would be awesome to have anyone there!

David

Mike, Penrose has nothing on Moab. I would say you are the one who brings the suck.

My dad's jeep is an LJ Rubicon.

10p0eih.jpg

I think that his jeep will never touch a dirt road because its to nice.

hahaha, i LOVE penrose. we will see how moab is.

why run the tires backwards?

well you still in for the 17th?

As for my dad's jeep, Bought not Built. haha

I would be game for the 17th, but its a Sunday and Sundays are family and church time.
This will be my first time dropping indy, I am excited!

Holee keerap...... when did he get the LJ? Why do we not have a thread in the "Other Rides" forum????? :twak:

I want specs and details!

Is he gonna drop Indy with the LJ?

Holee keerap...... when did he get the LJ? Why do we not have a thread in the "Other Rides" forum????? :twak:

I want specs and details!
:gag:

Is he gonna drop Indy with the LJ?
Heck NO! haha. The worst that thing will see is a snowy road.

Troy, Isn't one of your projects ready to wheel?:gag:

Troy, Isn't one of your projects ready to wheel?:gag:

Not really. Well, at least not to drop Indy. BOR rig still needs the new steering box/hydro assist installed. Not sure I'd want to use it on the entrance anyway, but I'd run it through Liberty without worries.....

Problem is...... I spent all my funds...... gotta spend the next couple weekends getting some things fixed and liquidated....

Wow Troy your are getting old. I told you about the LJ and even showed you a pic of it at Old C's for Kiefers B-Day!

Wrong sparky. The only pic you showed me was of Kiefer's alcohol-induced goofy grin. Musta brought it up before I got there or after I left......

I doubt we will do Patriot, the people I thought were going to come cant make it.

Maybe, but probably not.
What PSI do you run when in Penrose? I was thinking of going around 6 or 7 because that's what I did last time I went wheeling, think that's low enough without making my sidewalls slice easily?

eh i usually run 6-8psi down there. works well for me :dunno:

let me know if you do run it. id be there but im moving :/

I was in the LJ when it was crawling.....................................................................................................
........................................... up the driveway

Back