• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kiefer316

Seiler

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Kiefer doesn't have a feedback thread? Wtf is that!

Kiefer was nice enough to swing WAY out of his way to transport some parts all the way down to CO springs for me, and then back WAY out of his way one more time to meet again to hand me payment. All in one weekend, on a day with planned wheeling. One heck of a guy. :thumbup:

In addition, he has also purchased parts from me directly. Drove all the way out to my house for a little chit chat, and to pick up a small set of brakelines.

I would highly recommend business with him. Plus, he's built like a Gorilla. So if it's heavy, he's more than happy to help with the heavy lifting. :D

Scott

ditto -- Kiefer and I have done business a few times over the years, always prompt, always cool :thumbup:

thats funny, cause I like beer! :yelclap:

Kiefer gets a bad review from me for pretty much stealing my junk. :tear:

On a serious note, good communication, easy to deal with, smooth transaction. Couldn't have asked for a better new owner for my baby.

The tricky part is trying to get him to sell it back to me when i get home in a few months. :laugh3:

Back