• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whats the rules on shooting bb guns at cleghorn

I'm sure you won't have any problems.....

Don't quote me as I'm no authority, but as long as you are sober and are not shooting across a road or at someone, you should be okay.

That's what I thought too.Do you happen to know if there's any type of an age requirement to shoot a bb gun?I am going to google it even though I don't think there's an age requirement.

dont shoot ur eye out kid.. lol theres no rules on shooting a bb gun in cali . just has to be in the open where it will not harm ppl .. i know from experiance as a kid shooting mine in the alley lol

its legal just be in sight of others who might potentially cross u. in other words make sure u are shooting at a hill where no one can be in your cross fire. but rangers are dicks up there so make sure youre only shooting at targets, not critters

years back i asked a ranger in hesperia what the rules were and he said that bb guns and shot guns were pretty much the only firearms allowed to be fired on BLM land.

Back