• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

huge thanks to mike and his buddy dave and sequia

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
Want to give a huge thanks ti mike for helping me with the exhuast manafold today, had a lot of litttle hitchs bad injectors borken accerlator cable. It was a lomg long day but we got it going. And thanks to sequia for the fuel injectors I really appriciate all the help from my awesome frinds here on NAXJA thanks again guys.

Peace
Ted

Note to self.... Don't let Ted take a manifold out... ;)

Glad you got it all worked out man. Now let's work on getting you out to the dirt!

This is why i like this site even though i own a zj freinds come threw when you need them. It sounded like you were dead in the water and then......(leave no man behind) is what i think of off the top :repair:

lol yeah yeah yeah i know.... i will soon... gotta pay some stuff off and keep ahead ... plus get some stuff done on the heep... everytime i start gettin ahead something hits home and we fall behind again... so yeah it will happen but not sure when...

Back