• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feb 26th Saturday I.E. Meet and Greet

91blackbox

NAXJA Forum User
Where : Uncle Howies Pizza in Redlands

Address; 800 E Lugonia Ave, Ste A
Redlands, CA 92374

Time: 5 Pm

its a decent sized place with some video games for the kiddos!!! so this is a family friendly event!!!

p.s. they have beer!

Might have to make this one since I haven't been to Uncle Howies in since I moved up here ten years ago. Just need to figure out how to get home......i used to just live down the street and could walk. Now It's a little too far to walk.

CRAAAPP!!! This Saturday is my Father-in-laws 60th Birthday party. As much as I would LOVE to ditch that thing, if I actually did, I would be sleeping on the sofa for a while. If you can bump it to the following weekend that would be awesome, but if not then you guys have a blast. The birthday party is out 4pm so I might be able to make a 2 hour appearance and then show up at the M&G late.

Brad, couple nights on the sofa and you'll be back in the room. Been there and back. Really,.. hope to see you there and the fighting rig from the last flood.

Brad, couple nights on the sofa and you'll be back in the room. Been there and back. Really,.. hope to see you there and the fighting rig from the last flood.

I will definately try to make this one, and will have the rig wife me if I can make it.

Trying to convince my wife to go with me to a meet and greet. If it was in Southcoast plaza shopping mall she would drive me to the M&G Lol. I told her i'm building a mall cruiser..:shhh:

(n)
CRAAAPP!!! This Saturday is my Father-in-laws 60th Birthday party. As much as I would LOVE to ditch that thing, if I actually did, I would be sleeping on the sofa for a while. If you can bump it to the following weekend that would be awesome, but if not then you guys have a blast. The birthday party is out 4pm so I might be able to make a 2 hour appearance and then show up at the M&G late.

SURE !!! It's always family with you... :doh: I in know the feeling/routine.

If it was bumped to the following weekend it would conflict with TDS !!! (n)

Curt

you better be there skwerly lol

its not an epic night unless at least two bsc guys raise hell lol

i tried to pick a location that wasn't way up here in yucaipa and yet family friendly.. and still serve beer lol..

i hope we get a good turnout!!!

i wanna talk to everyone about getting a good run set up before socal fest...

Steve....... ill see if my give a damns not busted by then. 1 possible to Represent the Crew.

rich - i know you don't care!!! lol, but hey its pizza and beer then a possible rampage at d's house lol

d - give the band a sick note lol tell them u are suffering from beer deficiency !!!

Back