• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is the plan for the dates?

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
Arrive the 1st and run trails the 2nd-4th?
Arrive the 31st, run trails the 1st-3rd, and head home the 4th?

Anyone that can post up a tentative schedule, please do so. That will help in making plans, getting time off, and planning drive times.

Also...those from the Nashville/Murfreesboro area...any talk yet on doing a caravan up and/or back?

I am heading down on the 31st, I will probably go for a cruise on the logging roads that night but not do any wheeling. I'm sure they will have a tentative schedule once it gets closer.

I think the general plan is this:

Thurday 6/30: drive to Harlan and get things set up
Friday 7/1: Led trail rides (potluck meal that night if there is interest)
Saturday 7/2: Led trail rides (main meal and raffle that evening)
Sunday 7/3: Led rides and general playday
Monday 7/4: Departure back to middle TN

Remember that when you buy a pass for the park, it is good for 31 days. So you can come early and stay late and ride as much as you want to.

Last edited:
I have the whole week prior to that off and I don't go back to work until the 5th so ill be going down as early as possible and stay until monday evening. Its a 6+ hour drive for me towing so ill be getting the most out of it.

Considering heading there the 24th of June and coming home on the 4th of July.

I'll arrive on the 31st and leave on the 4th.

Rough Country is doing a run the weekend before the Crawl.
That's pretty much why I was thinking I would get there the week before.

im taking leave 27th to the 11th so ill be up there i think the 30th i hope and ill stick around till when its all over.

Considering heading there the 24th of June and coming home on the 4th of July.

No longer planning to be there the 24, but will be there around noon on the 30th, unless I catch the jeep on fire again on the way up.

we will arrive the 30th, and leave Sunday.

same plan here....I will prob get there late on the 30th and leave Sunday mid afternoon and drive part of the way home and then stay the night some where on the road and travel the rest the way on Monday. Splitting up a 13 hour drive home will help me make it w/o falling asleep at the wheel.

i'll be heading up on the 30th... TN guys, we should convoy!!!
probably headed home monday... depends on everyone else really.

I'll be in the Middle Tennessee convoy to Harlan on the 30th, and then plan to pull out of KY the afternoon of the 3rd and head back to Nashville.

Back