• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tds 2011

ill probably show up friday afternoon and go home saturday night after the raffle

I will be there... This year I will have to camp near the main event camping though...

I Will be in the vendor tent area, displaying Yukon on behalf of RWK Haus Supply. Stop in and say hi... I will have shirts - 10$ each, with ALL money from shirt sales going to TDS as a donation.

Not to mention I expect Yukon or be offering up great event pricing on the new Zips and Grizzlys as well as Ujoints and who knows what else. Direct pricing (thru RWK Haus Supply for the event though)...

See you out there....

I'll be making the rounds Thurs. through Sun... check'n Robert's business licence or wares. ;)

The Mayor

Ill be going providing i have money. ANyone taking there kids? JOhn? i have Mathias that weekend so it be nice if he had other kids to play with.

I'll be making the rounds Thurs. through Sun... check'n Robert's business licence or wares. ;)

The Mayor

Oh... I got yer business licence... :wave:

Yukon is sending down shirts and hats also. I am going to see about offering up a shirt or hat for 20$ and that gets you one of only 40 raffle tix (only going to give/take 40 max), that puts in for a Zip Locker or Grizzly for a dana 44 and maybe gears and pinion kit. going to try... Should happen, but have to check logistics and if TDS will let us.

Back