• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico Feeler 1/15/11

Wiser

NAXJA Forum User
Wanted to see if anyone would wanna tag along on a fun filled day of wheeling and exploring Calico ghost town's scenic and awesome trails. We could meet off the hwy 395/ i-15 to gas up (pilot gas station) and grab munchies. I figure we could meet 7:30am.

Trail Requirements:
at least a 3" lift
at least 33" tires
rock rails and skids
tow points
full size spare tire
at least one locker

if anyone has anything to add, please share.

Wanted to see if anyone would wanna tag along on a fun filled day of wheeling and exploring Calico ghost town's scenic and awesome trails. We could meet off the hwy 395/ i-15 to gas up (pilot gas station) and grab munchies. I figure we could meet 7:30am.

Trail Requirements:
at least a 3" lift
at least 33" tires
rock rails and skids
tow points
full size spare tire
at least one locker

if anyone has anything to add, please share.

Hi there, I don't have 33" tires but this is what I do have:

4.5" lift
30" BFG Mud Terrains on 16" Rubicon wheels
Rock rails
Gas tank & transfer case skid
SYE
Aussie locked front D30 & rear D44
Stock rear bumper with stock tire carrier with full size spare.
Rock bumper in front with tow hooks
Tow hitch in rear

Hi there, I don't have 33" tires but this is what I do have:

4.5" lift
30" BFG Mud Terrains on 16" Rubicon wheels
Rock rails
Gas tank & transfer case skid
SYE
Aussie locked front D30 & rear D44
Stock rear bumper with stock tire carrier with full size spare.
Rock bumper in front with tow hooks
Tow hitch in rear

hi, youll be fine with the setup. youll probably scrap your undercarriage a little more, but if u dont care... come join us!

damn, i havent been to the monster truck jam in years

There is a show on the 15th and 2 weeks after that @ Anaheim Angel Stadium on the 29th. Plus my kids got a basketball game on Sat so i can't go even if i wanted to. Im trying to figure out how me and jeeper john are gonna meet up and pay for the tickets. I dont usually like to pay the fees associated with paying using Ticketmaster so i drive up and get them a couple weeks before the show.

There is a show on the 15th and 2 weeks after that @ Anaheim Angel Stadium on the 29th. Plus my kids got a basketball game on Sat so i can't go even if i wanted to. Im trying to figure out how me and jeeper john are gonna meet up and pay for the tickets. I dont usually like to pay the fees associated with paying using Ticketmaster so i drive up and get them a couple weeks before the show.

im down to go to the one on the 29th. the fees are stupid expensive, theyre almost half the amount of the ticket price. :(

Back