• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Newbie - Just got an MJ

Beamer

NAXJA Forum User
Hey I just bought crazy jim's mj. Its sitting at Cracker's while i chip away at getting it rolling.

Lots to do but here is a pic of when Jim had it

done.jpg

Treat her well, She was mine before she was Jims. Course it was all original when I sold it (aside from the tailgate :confused1)

Welcome :cheers:

Hey Beamer.

Got the junkyard list for you:

• MJ Rear Bumper Brackets
  • 97+ front fenders
  • Passenger Side marker lenses
  • Hood stay that is on the passenger side of hood
  • Ford Explorer 8.8
  • Maybe a front bumper
  • 97+ manual window crank
Here are the pics as it sits

Spent the last couple of nights swapping power steering pump and box. Going to add a cooler tomorrow. We have the carpet out and the interior drying and we'll clean up the tiny bit of rust on the floor and paint it.

We have a 4x4 AX15 and are in the process of locating a 23 spline 231 and picking up a front D30 this weekend.

Here it sits:

IMG_2365 (Medium).jpg IMG_2366 (Medium).jpg

Welcome to the dark side! I love me some MJs! Make sure you locate Comanche Club. They are an awesome source for parts.

prob have the fenders off this weekend. doing a junk yard run on fri for a ford 8.8 and a few odds and ends. be busy most of the weekend with misc wrenching.

There is about 3 97+ in the pick your part out by me. All had power windows tho one had passenger side marker lenses. Let me know if you need that set of fenders and bumper I have.

Welcome to the site

I have a set of 97+ fenders and bumper. Let me know when you get those Ajax's off Ill pick em and shot Jim the rest of his cash.

Let me know if you need that set of fenders and bumper I have.

Yes! Sweet. We'll take 'em! How soon will the 97+ fenders/bumper be available?

Last edited:
Treat her well!! Many of us have special love for that MJ!!

I have a hood stay for you man, It won't go back on my rig, there's a tube in the way of where it bolts on now lol. I can throw it at Avery some time.

Good to see you got her home. I suppose I wasn't ready for the influx of "WHAT THE HELL" text messages this morning. I'll be interested to see how she looks all one color :D

To those of you who are upset, don't fret, the XJ WILL get done, eventually. I just didn't have the time to dedicate to the XJ and the MJ both. Work has been keeping me insanely busy.

Back