• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

welding party

Speedbump96

NAXJA Forum User
thinking about doing a welding party just got me a new lincon 180hd and want to come up with some ideas for bumpers or just fab stuff
if anyones got things they wanna weld and let me know
i wanna advance in welding and learn some stuff
well set up a day for everyone to come over and weld some stuff up :)

Its a capable Welder you should be able to do anything you want on your jeep with it. Get some good welding tarps and use a wire lube/cleaner to prolong the life of the liner.

thinking about doing a welding party just got me a new lincon 180hd and want to come up with some ideas for bumpers or just fab stuff
if anyones got things they wanna weld and let me know
i wanna advance in welding and learn some stuff
well set up a day for everyone to come over and weld some stuff up :)

Bring your welding stuff to my house, JeeperJohn can hold class here! 2 welders = lot's of melted metal.

p.s Don't you have a name change request to work on????? Lol!

Bring your welding stuff to my house, JeeperJohn can hold class here! 2 welders = lot's of melted metal.

p.s Don't you have a name change request to work on????? Lol!

Hahaha yeah I gotta change the name over got bored and started welding shit and didn't stop after I got home

carefull what you guys offer up. that little meter wheel spins like a dickens when useing the welders and such. hahaha.

carefull what you guys offer up. that little meter wheel spins like a dickens when useing the welders and such. hahaha.

That's why I don't use much electricity the rest of the time.lol.

Like John said after t-day, we'll get something going Dan.

Sounds fun, I'll see if I can figure out something to do with the chunks of metal I have laying around. Maybe make up some form of frame stiffener. Not sur ehow easy that would be with the angle I got laying around. It's pretty thick...

One of my friends just got a Hypertherm 30 plasma and a Lincoln TIG 225, the best part is he does not have a place to use the equiptment so we are "storing" it in my garage... lol

Back