• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

would like it if somebody could fab this bumper for me.

Skiddey

NAXJA Forum User
I have seen plenty of bumpers out there (96XJ) for about $600. I wanted something simple (and cheap) and i was wondering if somebody can tell me how much $$ they want to make it for me.

(click here for larger image: http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt311/TimothyMlak/3D Designs/Bumper1Complex.jpg)

Bumper2Simple.jpg

also, you can't mount the front bumper like that. not without a crapload of plating and reenforcement work at least.

less square tubing, looks like a lego bumper. =)

ok so do u think i should keep the basic shape and make it out of a round pipe and rounded corners? which parts should i make less "lego-y"?

also, you can't mount the front bumper like that. not without a crapload of plating and reenforcement work at least.

well the way its mounted is not really my concern for now. im going mainly for design. can you post a link or picture of how a proper mounting design would look like? thanks for the warning!

Almost done building mine, just a few more little things left. 2x4 .120 with a little 1/4 plate, 1/8 plate and 3/8's plate. Should be done this weekend with all the finish work, then time to paint it...

Justin

IMAG0214.jpg

IMAG0215.jpg

IMAG0216.jpg

i got a bumper pretty much like that just without the bull bark on top its a jcr stingray converted into a ront bumer with lock strips on it let me know if ur intrested not looking for any crazy money out of it

Back