• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where is the cheapest place to buy U bolts?

90Pioneer

NAXJA Forum User
I need 1/2" diameter, 3" wide, and about 7 1/2" tall.

Local places want $10+ a piece. That's over 40 bucks just for U bolts... Any ideas?

i just use the ubolts that come in the block kits from autozone. the block kit runs $25-$30. sell the blocks to your buddy with a lowered s10 lol

the u bolts in that kit are 1/2-20.
i'm not sure what size everyone else runs

I run the ruffstuff 5/8" u bolts and it is a you get what you pay for situation. Fwiw my axle just feels more solid then before when I used some generic 1/2" u bolts.

I run the ruffstuff 5/8" u bolts and it is a you get what you pay for situation. Fwiw my axle just feels more solid then before when I used some generic 1/2" u bolts.

X2...I have Ruffstuff u bolts also, so much better than the crap advance auto ones I had been using before

I have Ruff Stuff also, and they're well worth the price. Fast delivery and great bunch to deal with also.

x2

Step up to 5/8. They also offer a discount to naxja members.

while i run the 5/8ths ruffstuff, theyre still not the cheapest, which is what the subject of this thread is.

please stay on topic guys.
Currie Enterprises has 1/2" grade 8 u-bolts for $6.49 each. And they offer a 10% NAXJA discount. I need to stop by there and get some new ones. They're about a mile away from me.

http://www.currieenterprises.com/cestore/ProductsRE.aspx?id=2635
should i find myself needing ubolts, but not needing the extra beef of the ruffstuff, i will definately remember currie! its gonna be hard to beat $6.50 a pop

Back