• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Last Minute Friday - Night Run

time2getdirty

my cats breath smells
NAXJA Member
Our plans for Saturday changed and now we have an opportunity to run something this evening. I haven't done a night run since CoFest and figure it about that time.

I was thinking of hitting BeauJo's for dinner then exploring above Empire and maybe going up to Bill Moore lake.

Let me know if you want to tag along.

Hmmmm, this is pretty tempting. What kind of departure time are you shooting for? Also, I seem to have lost your number when I broke my phone.

I am wide open on the start time, any time after 5:30.

Beezle - pm sent.

Collkid - after 9 would be too late to start. But fell free to head up and look for us. Pm me your number if you decide to come up.

Actually this run was last Friday night...

We ran bill more lake. I’m almost positive (I hope) we are the last ones to run that trail this year, the snow was so bad that we had to winch ourselves and our friends cj8 up the big steep hill right after you turnaround at the lake.
I think we are preparing to get new gears and I am in between a couple of projects, so this Friday probably won’t work again, but we will keep you posted.

Garret, send me a PM with your cell number, I lost it.

Actually this run was last Friday night...

We ran bill more lake. I’m almost positive (I hope) we are the last ones to run that trail this year, the snow was so bad that we had to winch ourselves and our friends cj8 up the big steep hill right after you turnaround at the lake.
I think we are preparing to get new gears and I am in between a couple of projects, so this Friday probably won’t work again, but we will keep you posted.

Garret, send me a PM with your cell number, I lost it.

Man, that sure would have been a fun trip, although I can't imagine I would have done very well on 245's and one locker, if you guys were winching on 35's and dual lockers. Guess my Warn could have gotten a workout.

Man, that sure would have been a fun trip, although I can't imagine I would have done very well on 245's and one locker, if you guys were winching on 35's and dual lockers. Guess my Warn could have gotten a workout.

If it makes you feel better, we were staying unlocked and were on street psi because we wanted to make sure the cj8 could make it through. He was open /open and was having trouble keeping it running. We actually broke our handle for the clutch on our xr8 winch. It was a fun night though. :roll:

damn sounds like it was fun out there. its been non stop snowing up there west of denver, looks like its gonna be a wet winter

Hey Matt and David if you guys would be down I think me and XJcase are going to do some late afternoon evening snow bashing if you wana join. Were thinking Jones pass which is up by Bill more. Thinking about meeting about 4ish then head on up and do some snow bashin and see how far we can get

Back