• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gonna be a free man!

jeeperjohn

NAXJA Forum User
Well the soon to be ex did me the favor of filing for divorce so I don't have to bother. Now begins the proces off negotiating who gets what. It shouldn't take long cuz I don't have sh!t. This has been a long time in coming and I am so relieved to finally be getting it out of the way.

well good luck brother.. just remember "sometimes goodbye is a second chance"!!!

John take your time and enjoy your life for a change..By this, I mean only make yourself happy..It is all about you for a couple of days or weeks..Then take the kid out to lunch and go fishing with him or do what ever he would like to do with you..If you need a place to come and sit where the phone doesn't work, come on out..

John take your time and enjoy your life for a change..By this, I mean only make yourself happy..It is all about you for a couple of days or weeks..Then take the kid out to lunch and go fishing with him or do what ever he would like to do with you..If you need a place to come and sit where the phone doesn't work, come on out..
I might have to take you up on that Scott, thanks :cheers:

John honestly getting away from my psycho ex wife was the best thing I ever did. it sucked and hurt for a long time, but looking back I can really see how miserable I was and how much better my life is now. Being happy is important, both physically and mentally. You don't deserve to be around anyone who isn't helping you reach that goal.

Good luck man! don't forget if you don't have crap you can take half of what she's got, the divorce laws work the same for you as they would for her if all the assets were in your possession.

John keep it simple and quiet and you'll be done with it all before you even realize it. Take care of the kid make sure he feels loved and when he asks questions keep them simple and pleasant because till he is older he won't understand anyways.
Good luck brother give me a call if I can help ya in any way

If You need help, You have my ph#.

couple questions john - who gettin custody? who movin out? if u movin out, u got a place set up? what about all your tools (must be a couple thousand in those alone). these r questions i've asked myself recently, that's why i brought them up. know you've been on the brink for a while, & know u have thought things thru.
good luck to ya bud, let me know if i can help in any way (other than mechanical, cuz we all know i a s-head in that dept)

Hang tough John and everything will be fine. And remember women are like busses you miss one and another will be along in fifteen minutes.LOL

John keep it simple and quiet and you'll be done with it all before you even realize it. Take care of the kid make sure he feels loved and when he asks questions keep them simple and pleasant because till he is older he won't understand anyways.
Good luck brother give me a call if I can help ya in any way
Thanks, I am lucky that he is not traumatized by it at all yet. I say yet because she is starting to use him to manipulate me. I hope she finds the decency to not cause him harm by using him as a pawn.

couple questions john - who gettin custody? who movin out? if u movin out, u got a place set up? what about all your tools (must be a couple thousand in those alone). these r questions i've asked myself recently, that's why i brought them up. know you've been on the brink for a while, & know u have thought things thru.
good luck to ya bud, let me know if i can help in any way (other than mechanical, cuz we all know i a s-head in that dept)
We're both moving out because we lost the house to short sale. The tools are community property the same as her jewelry and stuff. I think things will even out just fine. As for custody, she is probably gonna put up a fight but the law is fairly specific about how it is arranged.

Back