• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sunday the 15th

jeepfreak1020

NAXJA Forum User
So I eather want to run Jenny Creek or iron clads Sunday the 15th. Who would be down to do which trail. Would prob meet around 9 eather trail we do. Let me know who would be down

Hey, new guy to these forums but I would be very interested in meeting up to run either trail on the 15th

I would like to join you guys. I have not done either trail, so I would be up for either one.

where about is jenny creek? im in the springs? is it close to me? lol i just dont wanna get lost trying to find you guys! ive never been on a true trail run with more than one jeep! lol i am always by myself!

jenny creek is up north....

for trail locations check this out :thumbup:

www.traildamage.com

while its not completely accurate to the conditions or difficulty of the trails its a good genereal idea and locator for trails!

jenny creek is up north....

for trail locations check this out :thumbup:

www.traildamage.com

while its not completely accurate to the conditions or difficulty of the trails its a good genereal idea and locator for trails!
thanks! sorry. im new here! thats pretty far for me. i dont have valid tags on my trailer so i dont wanna go that far until i get new tags!!! we are planning a trip to ram on sat the 14th if anyone wants to go test before the trail! its gonna be a good day!

Id rather run iron clads. Been wanting to run that trail for a while now. Thinkin about a trail run this Sunday if anyone is interested

Diff is fixed so I'm up for anything. Sounds like ironclads is the majority vote - I am in for whatever so count me in regardless of what trail is chosen

I can't go wheeling on sundays because of work, but I would be down for a Saturday run of either trail if their is interest from anyone.

Well since crimzon cant go lets run Jenny creek and then ill set up another trip to run ironclads another weekend. SO Jenny creek it is. Whos all in for sure now.

Back