• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Made my first run through John Bull

john_yarbrough

NAXJA Forum User
Brad took me up through John Bull on Monday. We had a blast and my 14 year old brother almost peed his pants a few times. After slamming my stock rear bumper a few times I am now looking for a new rear hatch, but other than that I came out pretty good. Had a blast and ready for some more wheeling.

Next mods will include some 33's and major fender cutting along with some steel bumpers. Here are a few pics, Enjoy!
DSC00598.jpg

DSC00600.jpg

DSC00613.jpg

DSC00602.jpg

DSC00607.jpg

Looks like people have been UNstacking again. The AAT guys will periodically take a mini dozer up there and stack the rocks so that it's a little more challenging.

Then people who can't make it through will take it all apart again. :gonnablow

Looks like people have been UNstacking again. The AAT guys will periodically take a mini dozer up there and stack the rocks so that it's a little more challenging.

Then people who can't make it through will take it all apart again. :gonnablow

Your right about that. I would get all excited about certain obstacles I knew were coming up and then we would arrive to a bunch of stacked rocks. I felt a little cheated. I had ramped up the difficulty of the gate keeper to John and then we got there and were a little disapointed. We just walked right through it. I still had a good time but I wish people would stop moving and stacking rocks.

Please don't take offence but the wheel chair placard flexed out is awesome!

No offense taken, but you should see some of the looks I get when I park at a store in my XJ and then hop out to go in. People seem to get frustrated not knowing my disability because I am still pretty mobile at this point. Its pretty sweet at Disneyland too. Gets us parking right up front when we park and to the front of all the lines as well.

No offense taken, but you should see some of the looks I get when I park at a store in my XJ and then hop out to go in. People seem to get frustrated not knowing my disability because I am still pretty mobile at this point. Its pretty sweet at Disneyland too. Gets us parking right up front when we park and to the front of all the lines as well.
People like me..Most of my family is old and disabled and when idots park in there and walk in, it pisses me off. No offence to you, i guess.

People like me..Most of my family is old and disabled and when idots park in there and walk in, it pisses me off. No offence to you, i guess.

Yea, me too. I see many obesse people with handicap placards. Clearly if they took better care of themselves they wouldn't need those placards. And personally, in those cases, I think they should have to park way away from the front door.

But, I also understand that people have disabilities that aren't obvious. I think it's great that you are getting out and doing some wheeling. It sure beats sitting indoors and complaining that you can't do anything. I'd be psyched to wheel with you any day.

~R

Remind me to go to Disneyland with you next time :p

On the real me and my gf have pases. And I am also "disabled" used to do the disney land thing. They would tell me you don't look disabled then I eould showem mh hand, which they would promptly give me the pass lol

Remind me to go to Disneyland with you next time :p

The wife and I haves passes so we go all the time. Let me know and we will meet you there. I think I can have up to six or eight people with me on my disability pass.

Best joke I've heard about handicapped parking.

My wife and I couldn't find any place to park anywhere near this stinkin' joint. And some jerk pulled up in a brand new Mercedes and pulled right into the handicap spot. He got out of the car and there was nothin' wrong with him, don't you hate that? So I ran his ass over. I made an honest man out of him! And his mother got out of the other side and started swinging her crutches at me -- took her out with the door.

Jeff Dunham

Best joke I've heard about handicapped parking.

My wife and I couldn't find any place to park anywhere near this stinkin' joint. And some jerk pulled up in a brand new Mercedes and pulled right into the handicap spot. He got out of the car and there was nothin' wrong with him, don't you hate that? So I ran his ass over. I made an honest man out of him! And his mother got out of the other side and started swinging her crutches at me -- took her out with the door.

Jeff Dunham
Thats great!

Back