• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hypoid

You are welcome! When you finally get a winch, you'll know what to do with those cables. :)

I learned something today as well: The insulation on that audio cable is as cheesy as it looks. :eek: The lack of industry standard markings makes perfect sense.

You are welcome! When you finally get a winch, you'll know what to do with those cables. :)

I learned something today as well: The insulation on that audio cable is as cheesy as it looks. :eek: The lack of industry standard markings makes perfect sense.

It really depends on what brand cables they are. Its not as thick as the #2 wire insulation. But can still handle temps higher then 100 degrees. The cables that are in the jeep for the audio are some of the most expensive ones you can get. I'm most likely going to rewire the arb compressor when I find a suitable amp for a single sub for my jeep.

Ahhhh, OK. I didn't notice any temp rating on the wire. I just noticed how the insulation acted when we tinned the ends.

Did you get the fuses?

U R Welcome! I enjoyed the visit.

:NAXJA:

Back