• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

teraflex xj knuckle tie rod ends???

davids4x4

NAXJA Forum User
teraflex knuckle:
the paper work say es2010s but i cant find that i found es2010L/R i have them but thay dont fit in the knuckle spacer 00990-sts.no were i read say what part.. i thinking thay want u to buy theres i rather have off the shelf parts just incase it brakes....and 2 i have my own 1 1/2" dom.. needing help here knuckle install but. cant drive becouse of rod ends.. and yes i try calling/writing tera too...dave

well i recalled tera the very nice guy (ya right) there are 2 rod reducer spacer to used reg tie rods or 1 ton ends.as the hole is drill to 7/8"..... stock # 00990-sts and for one ton 600-242@$15 each...it be nice if thay could update the paper work...

Damn,wheres the aspirin!I just got a headache from trying to read this!

sorry rcp phx i just mad that no were on tera website shows the part.. with having the part number..600242 and 2 close to 10.95 to ship 2 taper cone spacer to used my es2010L/R tie rod..so 47.95 ship for some thing that should have been in the box with the knuckle..
9t3xj how old is yours becouse they upgraded the knuckle...

Back