• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Rubicon Pics thread 2010

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
Here is my pic album. Feel free to add yours.

http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/rr167/julioboostamante/Rubicon 2010/

here are some teasers.

DSC_0737.jpg

DSC_0741.jpg

DSC_0742.jpg

DSC_0745.jpg

DSC_0748.jpg

DSC_0750.jpg

DSC_0752.jpg

DSC_0753.jpg

DSC_0757.jpg

DSC_0760.jpg

DSC_0767.jpg

DSC_0768.jpg

DSC_0772.jpg

Great lookin pic's guys, Looks like everybody had a great time.

awesome pics everyone. Brad, did you end up popping the cherry on those lower quarter guards?

awesome pics everyone. Brad, did you end up popping the cherry on those lower quarter guards?

I beat the hell out of them. Most of the paint was gone by the end of the trail and both of them got a little bent in. I took a BFH and a block of wood and beat on them until they lined up again. They are all straightened out and repainted now. Back to looking good. My sliders and driver side passenger door lost a lot of paint as well so I spent the last couple days getting everything looking good again. I have no idea how long I can keep putting this Jeep back together before I just give up and let it look like crap. I have a feeling that the time for not caring is just around the corner. I'm just running too hard of trails now to have a pretty jeep.

I beat the hell out of them. Most of the paint was gone by the end of the trail and both of them got a little bent in. I took a BFH and a block of wood and beat on them until they lined up again. They are all straightened out and repainted now. Back to looking good. My sliders and driver side passenger door lost a lot of paint as well so I spent the last couple days getting everything looking good again. I have no idea how long I can keep putting this Jeep back together before I just give up and let it look like crap. I have a feeling that the time for not caring is just around the corner. I'm just running too hard of trails now to have a pretty jeep.

Dude, dont be afraid! i mean, look at m ine :p

nice pics, looks like a great time!!!!

Oh, it was!! My pix are uploading now, finally. I've done virtually nothing useful the last 3 days, and today was my first day on NAXJA. My body's still kinda torqued from my little fall on Cadillac Hill... more so than by me actually climbing the whole dang thing on my own two feet! (While OceanJet towed the Toyota up it...)

I'm going to link to my Photobucket album, since I ended up with over 130 pix I liked. If you want a "full rez" version of one, let me know (They're all only about 2MB though, at 12MegaPixel).

http://tinyurl.com/Rubicon-06-10

:yelclap: Glad you got em on before the trip. My XJ was SUPER clean and was worried about dents but then after running Aftershock in JV, it all went to hell and dont mind so much anymore. Yea I do still try for the clean dent free lines and not as stressed about it anymore.

I'm painting my rear upper guards to match the jeep on the cheap to re-beautify but I'm not expecting it to last too long.

When you run awesome trails, you tend to be more happy with the fact you didnt break and that you made it, than the little dents here and there.

Back