• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aussie Locker help ASAP

XJRN

NAXJA Forum User
So it looks like my thrust washers need replaced. I lost my spiders and one of the washers looks pretty chewed up. I am in the middle of this install and just finding this and can't find this part. Can someone help. Anyone know the part number for the thrust washers?

So it looks like my thrust washers need replaced. I lost my spiders and one of the washers looks pretty chewed up. I am in the middle of this install and just finding this and can't find this part. Can someone help. Anyone know the part number for the thrust washers?
What thrust washers you need? The stock ones? I may be able to send some out to you if you cant find any

Yes, but need them today. I can get them on Monday, but I am taking up my friends lift and my axle is apart. This sux

NAPA almost always will have them in stock.

Ok, its Monday and I still can't find these. I found them but they only come with the spiders. You can't buy them seperate. Any ideas?

Front or rear diff?

If you need them for a d30 I can send you a set or three in the mail, I have two d30 carriers complete decorating my desk at work and another at home.

EDIT: for a d30 the part number is J813 3724 (side gear thrust washers) and J812 0831 (spider gear thrust washers.) This applies to the 94-96 model years and most likely any other d30.

EDIT: spiders http://rustysoffroad.com/mm5/mercha...8120831&Category_Code=OEM_AXLE_Model30FrontKJ
can't find the side gear thrust washers anywhere surprisingly, I figured they'd be more common.

Last edited:
Back