• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well, it's about time I said "Thanks".

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
Because of this club, I've had some of the best times of my life. I have met some REALLY cool people (even some outside the BSC :D) and am honored to wheel with most of you.

Without this club, my Jeep would be NOWHERE near where it is today, which is awesome. After all these years, I think I finally have a respectable trail rig, and it isn't because I knew what the hell I was doing, that's for sure. :looser:

I've learned so much being here, and I **LOVE** giving my knowledge back to the NAXJA community. I really do. It pleases me greatly to talk to newcomers and tell them how things go, how things SHOULD go, and what to expect. It's super cool.

Anyhow, thank you, one and all, for making my XJ experience one of the best a guy could hope for.

Because of this club, I've had some of the best times of my life. I have met some REALLY cool people (even some outside the BSC :D) and am honored to wheel with most of you.

Without this club, my Jeep would be NOWHERE near where it is today, which is awesome. After all these years, I think I finally have a respectable trail rig, and it isn't because I knew what the hell I was doing, that's for sure. :looser:

I've learned so much being here, and I **LOVE** giving my knowledge back to the NAXJA community. I really do. It pleases me greatly to talk to newcomers and tell them how things go, how things SHOULD go, and what to expect. It's super cool.

Anyhow, thank you, one and all, for making my XJ experience one of the best a guy could hope for.

....................what he said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X3. My rig would still have a blown motor and a cracked head if it wasn't for the guys on this site.

I never heard of NAXJA until Skwerly stopped to talk to me about my rig when he saw me feeding a parking meter in downtown Riverside one day and mentioned the web site to me. So thanks for that, Skwerly.

bout time... :D j/k and thanks to you for being the type of guy that gives back to the community and doesnt just take

Derek I'd like to take this time to let you know that you have lost the game.

I'm sure there are many who feel the same way. I have never met a group so willing to help each other as the folks of Naxja. Nor have I ever met a group so likely to lose the game!

^^ what he said ^^

A big warm fuzzy lost the game to us all!!

speaking of giving back, I will be wrenching today if anyone needs a second hand. The wife and kid are away so Ive got some time.

yes, driveway alignment only. No rear end work done here. :D

773 354 67oneFIve

So kind of like LOST "The game" ?
Or this..
obamas-stimulus-plan
pic.php

obamas-stimulus-plan

Last edited:
Back