• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

electrical problem after going doorless

006blackjack

NAXJA Forum User
So when i went doorless i totally disregarded the plugs behind the kickpanels and cut the wire harness. When i did it made a little pop because (being a dumba$$) i didnt disconnect the negative terminal.

To make things short now my radio and interior lights dont work. :twak:

So my question is does anyone know which fuse might be the cause of this? I do not have a fusebox cover or a diagram to see which is which.

Thanks

I would advise getting a service manual and checking which fuse it is, that's where you should start.

ehhh... pull them all, one at a time, until you find a blown one.

Check all the fuses with a bright flashlight, no need to pull 'em out.

i was hoping i could reference it on here.

NAXJA's helpful, but not that helpful. You need to bring some of your own basic service info to the table. FSM is a must for any Jeeper. Fuses are also listed in the owner's manual, they go pretty cheap on ebay or at the junkyard.

I have a 95 1st or 2nd fuse in the top left corner of the fusebox is for the radio, blue one ,15 amp..dont know the others as i have no panel either

Back