• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep tranny locally?!?

blackdoutxj

NAXJA Forum User
hey i live in temecula and i need a 97-01 aw4 tranny...and lookin for a place or anyone that has one....i went to scottys jeep and 4x4 and they are a rip off let alone complete dicks 2... so im lookin for a good, low price one....

blackdoutxj said:
hey i live in temecula and i need a 97-01 aw4 tranny...and lookin for a place or anyone that has one....i went to scottys jeep and 4x4 and they are a rip off let alone complete dicks 2... so im lookin for a good, low price one....

In 29 palms there are 2 2000 auto trannied xjs at a place caled b and b wrecking yard.

$100.

I just moved outta there, pm shelbyluv (bo) he will have the number for that place.

If you don't wanna drive, pay me or him and we could get it for ya, I'm in carlsbad now but ill be up there for the JV jambo all next week. Let me know if I can be of help.

Scottys will have the exact part and color and whatever you need always, but they will just charge you an assload.

hey sent ya a PM!

blackdoutxj said:

yuuuup!

Back