• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who makes a supercharger kit

I know Accurate Power does one that is well spoken of, and I think Avenger and Kenne Bell are getting involved in late XJs as well. AP has had his kit out the longest, and it is based on an Eaton "Roots" style blower which is how I'd prefer to do it as well.

It's built around an Eaton MP90G4 supplying about 6# of boost, which should be good for about a 40% boost, as well as better low-end response. Expect to pay about $3K for AP's kit.

5-90

Dr D -
I found some more maths you probably don't have. Gimme some time to get them all typed up and I'll be sure to send you a copy - there are a couple equations on setting up header primaries and intake runners I didn't see on your site, and thought you might want...

5-90

I wonder what an effect on MPG a supercharger would have...

5-90 said:
Dr D -
I found some more maths you probably don't have. Gimme some time to get them all typed up and I'll be sure to send you a copy - there are a couple equations on setting up header primaries and intake runners I didn't see on your site, and thought you might want...

5-90

Yes please. Dig 'em up and send them to me.

Back