• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Im super stoked!

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
So today is payday for me and as usual, i check my bank account to see how much money i dont have to spend. I log on and see that i finally got my 09' return from the IRS. I almost though i wouldnt get it cause of i didnt file in 06' and they were holding it. Well today was the day they decided i could have some of my money. Feels great! Not only that but i was able to put some money away in my savings. Something I have never been able to do in my 30 years on this earth.

For the longest I didnt care much for my credit. Since the beginning ( 18 years old ) i pretty much did everything i could to eff up my credit and did a good job at it. Now, i realize how important that stuff is. SO naturally, as i got older i started caring and started taking care of little things here and there to improve my credit score. Long Story short, my Bankruptcy is finally off my credit report and i finally have enough money saved to pay off my student loan and misc BS bills that i didnt pay. So i guess im finally growing up and being a responsible person. Its especially important now due to being a single dad and wanting to be a homeowner.

Anyway, i just wanted to share this with you guys. Feels great! 2010's return i think will be even better.

Thanks for reading.

Julio

Last edited by a moderator:
:laugh: i remember that feeeling of checking the account and saying, "wow!".... then i remember the feeling of checking it a month later and saying "wow!"..... by that time it was all gone. :(

Congrats on your changes bro.... saving money takes time to learn. :wave:

:laugh: i remember that feeeling of checking the account and saying, "wow!".... then i remember the feeling of checking it a month later and saying "wow!"..... by that time it was all gone. :(

Congrats on your changes bro.... saving money takes time to learn. :wave:

yeah, its a tought lesson learned but in the end, its something im glad i did.

good job now if we can get ur citizenship all worked out we can all be friends lol....

Good job julio! Its a real hard thing to learn how to save and be out of dept at the same time i give you props there are not alot of younger people that can actually say that.. Now my credit on the other hand is F'ed for a long time due to my illness i have like 150+grand in medical bill's and that's after insurance.. but hell iv been sick since 9 so it's not my fault my credit suck's a fat one, never been able to work a full 40+ hours a week job EVER.. anywasy back on topic good to here you have your life going straight bro!

This thread was full of WIN till the gingers took over...

lol

Congrats on getting your taxes back and in order. Good luck on being a single dad, thats gotta be tough!

Back