• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SWAP MEET!!!!!!!!

ratboy93

NAXJA Forum User
ok so we all know that there are all kinds of swap meets in socal for hot rods and harleys.... we need to get a offroad swap meet that goes on like every couple months or every month...
what do all you guys think? maybe we could start to use the car swapmeet at california speedway for an offroad swap meet?

i wouldnt mind doing something like that... sounds cool...

The pomona swapmeet was this morning. There was so many people there. There is a small area for trucks. As i was walking in people was walking out with huge 38" tire. Paid $300 for 4. Bunch of lifted truck for sale. couple of cj, willys, fj40. No Cherokees.

theres allready the leduc swapmeet... you're new, so i'll forgive you.

haha ok well im not new and like the above me guy said thats once a year jack! if you had read the original post i mentioned something like every other month or so... but thanks for your input

and pomona was rediculous today!! it was so crowded i saw a family wheeling out a pair of 35" pro comps brand new with stickers i bbelieve there called extreme mud terrain...
400 for all 4

ratboy,

I will talk to my buddy who is the stadium marketing guy for the Lake Elsinore Storm Baseball stadium. It is pretty central between like the Riverside are and the San diego area and they might let us throw something in their huge parking lot.

i think that would be really cool. this swap meet doesn't necc. have to be just cherokee stuff either.
I.E.
tires, shocks, misc parts, racks, blah blah

Back