• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need some help..

WashougalXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have a lifted 89 jeep that i bought and the shocks are bad...was wondering if anyone new of a good shock i can get? i usually go to napa for my stuff but they don't have anything big enough..im new to this whole wheelin thing..NAXJA

If your looking for cheap, the Procomp ES3000's at 4wheel parts aren't bad. I think I paid $130 for all four, with boots and a steering stabilizer. I wouldn't trust them to install them, but it's easy enough to do yourself anyways. If your looking to invest some money into them, I hear a lot of good things about Bilsteins.

I have Rough Country's and they work fine for me. Theyre cheap but ride sorta rough...something i have no problems with, which is why i have em lol.

I'm looking for something that is not that spendy...i dont make much so i have to be carefull with every penny...but thanks everyone for your advice so far

Back