• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally got the 34s on!

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
Starting to look like a real Jeep lol. I will be planning a shackle install/spring-boost party soon, it looks like. :D

These make things a little... close.

jeepside43s.jpg

jeepside134s.jpg

jeep34sclose.jpg

nice new shoes man!!!!!!!!!it's gettin there keep up the good work.

There was a time where I REALLY wanted the 34" Truxxus MTs and they were on big ole back order. I wish the new kevlar mts or BF km2s come in that size.

The Jeep is now sitting on jack stands with a droopy axle lol. We decided WAY too late that installing the lift pucks would be a good idea. I thought I could get away with simply using a spring-compressor to "slip" the lift boost in. No go lol. Not even close. Soooo, off came the control arms.

By 11.30 last night I had ONE 2" boost installed, but of course my help had gone home, and the axle wasn't cooperating when trying to line up with the control arms for remount, so I called it a night. Now I'm sore. :D

Gotta get to Vato Zone today to score some PB Blaster for the rear shackles. Fun stuff. The next modification has to be axles that will actually handle everything I'm doing to the Jeep. ;)

I figure if I grenade stuff at SoCal Fest, so be it. I was tired of the VERY bald 33s, and also acquired a small case of 'inchitis'. :D

Looks good Skwerly. Now maybe that tree at Deep Creek can be conquered..... LOL

Weee! Grimmy, Dumptruck and Jason came up and helped my buddy and I install the 2" boost and lift shackles. It looks REALLY good. Too bad I forgot to take pics before it got dark. :D

I'll post up tomorrow. It grew exactly 4" out back, and 4.5" in the front. Those 33s were bald. I mean, really bald lol.

Back