• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SYE advice

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
Yeah, I'm aware of past business deals with them and I have bought shit from them with NO issues. Having said that, is that Kit any good or is it garbage?

I bought my SYE from PORC in 2005. It got to me in less than a week, no billing problems, a good price and it works great.

John

I think any of these style kits is a good kit. I don't know of any real differences from one seller to another (besides price of course). They all come with a better output shaft so I say just buy the one you can get the best deal on. If you need to save money do a H&T. It's not hard to do and it will save you some gas money.

Very true john, I am starting to suspect these kits are like cheap shocks, where the company just throws their sticker and info in the box with the kit before shipping it on to the installer.

Very true john, I am starting to suspect these kits are like cheap shocks, where the company just throws their sticker and info in the box with the kit before shipping it on to the installer.
Yeah, I've installed several of these for people and they all looked the same to me, including the bore for the shift fork shaft being bored off center.

Back