• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lies

It's your own fault. :D Go to User CP, then Edit your Details, and enter in your birthdate.

BTW, Happy Birthday kid. party1:

ha. didnt you know they make forum software to guess your age by the quality of your posts, grammar and punctuation? :) I must be like 12 yrs old

You're 21 today, and your on naxja.

The forum software detected that your a looser and did not want to be your friend.

for gods sakes man, go have a drink or 30!

IT didnt say it was my b-day last year and I was red.. oh well. I already know I'm getting old.
I don't remember a lot of the actual day/night of my 21st, but I remember the time. I had already had a fake ID previous and didnt care too much about the bar/club scene. Buying a handle or 2 and chillin is cheaper than that other stuff.

HAPPY 21st B-DAY MAN!!!:party:

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME.

I know I did... or at least everyone told me I did!:dunno: :anon:

thnx everyone i did in fact trash my mind yesterday i just went online at school since i still had that
and will the bars still give me a free beer the 2nd day after my bday thats wen im goin probly also one of the few times ill be goin bein that i already know that drinkin at home is cheaper =D

Some bars do and some dont.

Just as a side note, it didn't list my b'day last year (first time I paid attention), but I figured it was because either
(a) I didn't have my birth YEAR listed, only the month and day, or
(b) the software knew I was leading a run at Goatfest & wasn't anywhere near a computer =)

Back