• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Last minute wrench request

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
So I just sold the 89 but in order to let it go I have to swap front axles with the 97. I need to get this done tomorrow. I could do it by myself but another set of hands would make it a lot easier. My goal is to have the swap done tomorrow so that I can take it to the new owner on friday. Any help is appreciated I will start the work tomorrow morning.

Thanks Paul

um I have to clean out the garage but wont be able to do that until later this afternoon. I can start it tonight if your willing and able.

hmmm, ok.

Well, I get off work right @ 3pm just down the road from Carol, which I'm told is right down the street/around the corner from you guys...

I could probably help from 3 till about 5-5:30...

I got other stuff going on, otherwise. Lemme know if my timeline is helpful, and I'll be there with bells on.

Sorry I can't give you more time, dude. Maybe I could help ya get started, though.

-Brian

Alright just getting home cleaning out the garage real fast then putting A jeep in and getting started. I will continue the swap tomorrow at 1030 finishing what ever isnt done tonight. Im in tierrasanta 951-313-0145

A big thanks to Sean for his help today. We were able to swap both axles as well as recieve threats from the housing managers for doing "major" repair work in my driveway since when are axle swaps MAJOR. for sure the kind of guy that pays to have his oil changed (what a doushe bag that guy was)

Back