• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

High Desert Helicopter Crash today

XJ4Christ

NAXJA Forum User
I just found out about this and I knew one of the people that died in it today. He has 3 kids all about early 20's and their mother had passed awhile back. Any prayers for his family would be cool :). I wont list his name as I dont know they want it released etc (God will know who they are though) :).

http://www.dailycomet.com/article/20091107/APN/911072102

Bummer, sorry to hear that. Prayers sent.

WHoever wrote that article s a prick. The names aren't released, for a reason, so they use the FOIA to find out who the owner is, get his phone number and then call him? And print his name in the article? Come on now. If the names weren't released, that means that chances are, the family hasn't been notified. What a crappy way to find out, come home and there's a message from some newspaper asking about your husband/father who took his helicopter out that morning...

Prayers will be said for the family.

I know the son of the owner. I worked with him for a couple of years. I don't know who was aboard but he often flew with his 2 young sons in the aircraft. I hope the boys were not aboard. My thoughts are with the family. (edit) I just discovered the people killed were adult men so that means the boys were not aboard. Now I hope Their dad is O.K.

Last edited:
Back