• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Motorhome TAGS

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
:rattle:HOLY CHIT,$1700.00 for them:rattle:..Chit i paid $1200.00 last year..My payments aren't this much...Hell my house payment isn't this much.
No wonder this place is going downhill fast...I guess the state needs more pocket money:moon:..

The price isn't any better in Colorado. Haven't bought them lately, but 20 years ago I paid $2100 for my first year tags.

Did Arnold give you a Big sloppy kiss too?

Well, from my understanding.. everyone's reg. here in cali got increased a certain percentage.

yeah my registration on my cherokee went up $60

DAMN!!!

How old and big is your motorhome?

I just got my registration renewal yesterday in the mail for my 30' 2000 A Class and it's $109

It's a cruse ship with wheels.

DAMN!!!

How old and big is your motorhome?

Lets put it this way this is what kind of RV $400 registration gets you. Scott's is a monster. I think he is compensating for something.:D

Warrior.jpg

Lets put it this way this is what kind of RV $400 registration gets you. Scott's is a monster. I think he is compensating for something.:D

Warrior.jpg
Off-topic sorry, but I've NEVER EVER seen the location in that picture. Ha! I only live basically down the street from there.

On-topic, I would rather have a truck and trailer/camper (whatever) than a Motorhome and a 2nd vehicle pulled behind it. Cuz you have twice the maintenance, and well reg fee's

I have a DIESEL pusher with all the bells in it...Yep it is a house on wheel..I know it cost more than my house did..
2005 phaeton, it has a king size bed in it..Hell i think it has auto suck too..LOL..
I plan on getting back into the gas rig for now, but it is going to have to wait till my work picks up..
It is for sale if you want to buy it..Just don't tell my wife..LOL..
motorhome-1.jpg

I honk first, then i shoot..Move it or lose it..LOL..This thing is 40 thou pounds without the the trailer on it..That is why i honk first..

Wow. Nice rig ya got there. I'd love something like that one day.....but i'd love to keep my $109 tag fee!

:D

until then, this will have to do.

191.jpg

Thats a nice set up..30' ?

Its decent for sure, yep 30'. Beats sleeping in my truck. I picked it with 29K miles.
1 owner, 2000model Georgie Boy Persuit, Chevy 454, no slides and shitty gas milage towing but its nice to have a few comforts when i'm out there, especially when i have my little ones with me. Paid 15K for it.

Back