• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socal Chapter President Nomination Thread

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Please put the name of the person you want to nominate for the office of the Socal Chapter President. The nomination needs to be seconded and then accepted in order to be considered valid. Please make sure you discuss your nomination first with the person you're nominating and make sure they're willing to run.

Nomination process is open only to current NAXJA members (red names). Please limit your posts in this thread to nomination/second and acceptance. Any discussions outside of that will be deleted. Nominees are welcome to start separate threads to talk about their candidacy.

I accept.

I suppose I didn't :D

I nominate Crazy Jim aka Jim Marlar for President.

Nov 15

It'll probably be up later today in the Members' Forum.

Can I just say one thing? Please, please do not make this a popularity contest. Don't vote for someone just because he is your buddy. Or because he's a nice guy. Or because he helped you out in some way.

Vote for the person who you think will do the best job as President of our chapter. Lord knows we need some good leadership around here.

'Nuff said. Good luck to everybody.

Well said Johnny, I was thinking the same thing. We need someone to lead our club, Voting in the cool guy won't get it done. We need a committed leader that has the majority of the club in mind...Think about it. Obama won the popularity contest. Holy crap.

:peace:

Back