• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No Bus error message

bwyatt3

NAXJA Forum User
Does anybody know why I get a no bus error message on the odometer of my '01 XJ? The dash goes dead when it happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You might try the search function....there have been tons of posts explaining the NO BUS condition. I believe it has something to do with the connection for the gauge cluster at the back of it. If you bang gently on the dash does the condition change at all?

You might try the search function....there have been tons of posts explaining the NO BUS condition. I believe it has something to do with the connection for the gauge cluster at the back of it. If you bang gently on the dash does the condition change at all?

Exactly. However, the NAXJA search engine can not handle 3-character or less searches, so you have to go to Google and type "NO BUS Naxja" and that will return "NO BUS" enttries on the Naxja forums.

Back