• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn Saturday Oct 10th 8:30 AM

hollywood32

NAXJA Forum User
Cleg run Saturday October 10th
Meeting at 8:30 AM at the entrance off the 15 Freeway.

All are welcome.

Standard requirements
Fire extinguisher, first aid kit etc...

For newbies wishing to join us Trail is mild can be run with minimal lift and open differentials, bypasses available for all obstacles. Chance of body damage is light but possible.

Yup...I'm in

I'm I'm? i think you mean I'm in? see ya there.

less than an hour drive w/o trafic from anaheim

Nope not yet.. Lytle Creek is further east

just went past the fire late last night - on the other side of the freeway blowing away from cleg area - i might join ya'll on sat, depending on work sked, won't know for sure til fri - u in for this boostamente or al? maybe see what lance is up to or jeeper john

NOT GONNA MAKE IT ON SATURDAY....... :smsoap::gonnablow

I might be interested if I can get my 4wd to stay locked (I have to bypass the vacume posi lock ) and check and see if i have plans or not already etc :). I will post for sure later this week if can make it.

ok i know you said newbies are invited but is there any other newbies going or am i going to slow everyone down big time

maybe i can meet up after the race...if ya'll are still wheelin'. really wan't to go play but the kids and family come first.

Back