• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ok friends the begining of my epic week begins.

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
So today I go in for a second interview. It is down to me and another guy. So a job is part of the epic week. The more of the two epic events will be Thursday, when I have my unemployment phone call to approve my welding program or not. Which if approved, I will get a month and a half back pay, and will be able to buy a jeep, and have wheels. If not approved. I'm shit out of luck. So wish me luck, today, and thursday will be in short Epic. Interview is today at 11 for the job keep me in your thoughts and prayers I have been out of work since oct. >.< Will post up later to let yall know how it goes.

peace
ted

Ted hope things work out. Who are you interviewing with?

Good job ted! thats pretty epic ted! I wish you the best ted. we love you ted!

meow

thanks guys, went pretty good. It wasn't so much of a interview, as she introduced me to the fleet manager. Showed me the work area. Asked me a few questions about tools, and procedure. Pretty much everything but offer me the job. Its a rental company close to the air port in newport beach. anywho.

then to answer the question of why i told edd i started school. coming up on a year of unemloymen. IF approved im good for another year. and they pay for school :D

w00t

Ted, if interested I can direct you toward my former company that is hiring for Cable Installers for Time Warner Cable.

If interested feel free to PM me.

Just got off the phone with the lady. She seemed like she pretty much hated her life, and hated everyone she talked too. She pretty much all but hung up on me at the end of the call. "ok thanks good luck". Wait hold on how does it this work. "oh we will notify you in 7-10 days." bye click. Nice. Thanks so much for not helping my stress at all. And what a bunch of bull shit, they send this big long list of shit they "say" they are going to ask you. bs she asked me 4 questions. "what program is it" "where is it at" "can you still look for full time work" "what will you do if your offered a full time job". None of the "stated" "criteria" was even gone over. Well wish I still smoked. Cause jesus christ. Well the only thing left is to hear from the job interview. Keep yall updated.

Back