• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

operation desert fun.

I'll give it a definite "Maybe" at this point. Sounds potentially amusing but I may be otherwise occupied. And if I go, I'll probably crash at my friends' trailer in Mobiland. But you just never know, with me!

If i remember right registration is only 40 bucks for an club members.
If it's the kind of thing you have to register and pay to join in the runs I'm gonna have to bow out. I am very poor of late and can't afford to pay $40 to wheel. I wish I could afford to support their club but I will have to go somewhere I can wheel for free. Have fun folks!

So has anyone decided to go? Or are we all still waffling and umming?

Promise, Rick?

If I go out, I'll probably be staying in Mobiland, which isn't too terribly far away. Gotta see if I can talk a daughter or two into going... Just not sure what they'll have to offer for my (lack of) build level. Don't want to stress my ball joints too much, 3" lift and my cute little tires... But it'd be mighty nice to wheel my rig again!

ummmm.....
I'd expect nothing less of you, Mike!! :roll: You have to weigh wheeling against kids and soccer and... Waffle away, but let me know if you decide you can make it!

I should have access to a stove & fridge, at least, out there, if it helps those of you that I know decide to come out... The trailer belongs to my friends, not me, so I can't send out an open invite to stay there, but kitchen access is fine and there's a nice porch for hanging out & consuming our favorite beverages (bring your own chair & beverages, though!!)

Back